Aira, 21 | Degree student
| entahlah, tapi degil gila | 
| email: airathegreat@gmail.com |


So lose no heart, nor fall into despair, for you will be superior if you are true in faith [3:137]
[+] Follow

Posted on: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 @ 12:59 AM | 0 comment(s)
French1 last assignment

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,

so aku nak final dah hari jumaat ni,
paper french. okay, I know second sexiest language on earth,
but no, I sounded more like a drunk-retarded-ostrich.

we have to film a short 3-mins-vid for our last assignment
so I decided to do on "How to propose a girl"
I know how unhuman I can sound when talking french
but whatever I don't wanna fail that subject,
yes, I'm surprised how ugly I sounded.

no, I will never put it here,
more like a drunk javanese trying to propose and
forcing the girl to say yes.
#sistryhard

Back to top


Copyright ©. Layout by SekarYoshioka. Header : Pixiv and edited by SekarYoshioka. Please view it with Google Chrome 1024*768. All rights reserved.